Friday, April 04, 2008

I vow to be a better blogger....

So whats the point of having this blog to talk to the world if I say nothing.. so I am going to promise to post at least 3 pics a week! its a small number, but better than the nothing of late! :)

We have been out of town also, so that doesnt help :) but enough of the excuses.. heres some of what I have been up to :)

in no particular order!



Some fun pics of Camden! We will be seeing lots of his sweet face :)




Some fun engagements at the Cotton Mill... look at those model looks! :)



Mr Ryan he surprised us all with his smiles and great poses for the camera!



and he loved the ducky!




Happy Anniversary! What did Melinda what for her anniversary.. some cool pics! well we had fun, finally getting to them, and I think we got some cool hip shots for them to enjoy :)

OK thats all for now.. baby calls! :)

have a GREAT Friday!

No comments: